A Blog Dedicated To Everything Weird, Wonderful and Stupid. Weekly Posts On Random Things That I Find. If You Enjoy Feel Free To Subscribe Or Follow !

Saturday 8 December 2012

The Great Manchester Derby ...

It has come to that time of the year when the two biggest clubs in the premiership come to battle. Personally I don't like both teams , but I always tend to side with Utd on these derbys. The thing I like about Utd is the history that they have compared to city. The fact that great players such as Scholes and Giggs are still playing for them well into their 30s.

I cant see this happening at City at the moment, they are still that club that bought them success. Untill they can match Utds tradition and history and have It will only be then that I will start rooting for them.

My prediction 3-1 Utd

No comments:

Post a Comment