A Blog Dedicated To Everything Weird, Wonderful and Stupid. Weekly Posts On Random Things That I Find. If You Enjoy Feel Free To Subscribe Or Follow !

Friday 7 December 2012

The Real Reason Why People Still Watch The X Factor !


Over the last decade, lets face it the X factor has ruined English music, every single year, we get some horrendous cover of a normally awesome song that for some reason has an 'automatic right' to the Christmas number 1, whilst everyone still complains about X factor and how its got 'boring' or there is no ' talent, people still watch it.

I confess I am one of these people. I hate everything about X factor, yet I am still compelled to watch it week in week out. Over the last few weeks I have come to a conclusion that there is a set of underlying reasons why people still watch it. I shall now explain my theory

People love to complain and rant !
This is the category that I come under. I have come to the conclusion that I watch the X factor for purely one reason, and that is to basically complain about how shit it is !!. Everyone loves a good rant every now and then, and the X factor fulfils this perfectly. The fact that every week Tulisa passes judgement on peoples singing abilities, would wind anyone up.

People Don't Have a Life 
Lets face it, unless your middle aged or older, you should not be in on  a SATURDAY NITE !!!!, come on people go to the pub ! see a band .. hang out with other people. Don't  stay in and watch crap TV, if it isnt necessary. If you have to stay in watch a good film at the very least. You now your life is in a rut, if every Saturday  it seems a good idea to stay in and watch X factor.

There Are No Other Decent Programmes On Any More 
All the years of X factor dominating ratings, means that any other decent programmes are too scared to compete with it. Please one decent TV programme step up and compete with Xfactor !!  we need some choice on a Saturday night !!

I could be wrong but through weeks of shouting at the screen, and hating years of shit artists like Alexandra Burke, and little mix coming through and dominating the charts, enough is enough.

Just look at this performance... what a load of crap......


No comments:

Post a Comment